Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The first heartbeat

I feel so twitterpated this evening. And it has very little to do with my very hot, lovable husband. I heard Junior's heartbeat today! Now I feel all twitterpated over my little one. I was so nervous when we went for the appointment that I wouldn't hear anything, but there it was, just beating right along. As soon as I heard it, I was so excited, the first thought that came to mind was, that's my little one! Admittedly, it's not just mine, which the twitterpatedness does have something to do with my wonderful husband, because the little tenant I have is our little one. I'm so excited! I can't wait to have this little one! I felt my own heart swell with love for the little one as I heard his heart beating, I'm so excited to be a mommy and shower this one with love!
Oh, and in other good news, while I was at the doctor's office, they said I was a very healthy momma, so the pregnancy should be a very low risk pregnancy. Hooray!
Now, I've never planned on doing a pregnancy announcement, because I'm too excited and I'm telling everyone already. So it would be pointless because you all know already. But, I decided that if I were to do one, it would be something like this:

This is also my first attempt at using the timer on my camera...
It would include Rod of course and a "We're" at the top, but Rod's not home and I just took this photo.

1 comment:

  1. haha, that sounds like something I would do. "it would look like this...except not" =P

    It's great that you heard the heartbeat!!! Now you can stop telling Rod that its hard to believe that you're pregnant, right?

    :)

    ReplyDelete